- Occupational, Physical and Speech Positions Are Available in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut
- We work with you in assessing job compatibility.
- We are forthright and honest in analyzing the match of person with position.
- Requested information and documentation is provided.
- Employer consultation and employee counseling are always available.
** Physical Therapy Jobs * Occupational Therapy Jobs * Speech Therapy Jobs **
Hire our staff as per diem. If they fit well into your organization, consider hiring them as permanent staff.
If you choose to hire a permanent staff professional through us without taking advantage of a per diem trial period we
offer you a full refund guarantee for the first three months of employment.
Our permanent fee rates are very reasonable.
GoodNews Personnel has been providing staffing services for physical, occupational and speech therapists with an interest in long term and short term career opportunities for the past twenty years.
Our team of consultants, Ellen Gluck, and Deirdre Murphy have expertise in the employment services industry specializing in matching of career goals, skills, experience and personal needs with employment opportunities.
We pride ourselves on our caring and honest approach to the referral process. Our efforts have proven to be an effective way to move toward greater job satisfaction, skill development, professional growth and consequently career longevity – to the benefit of employer as well as employee.
Our staff services include referral to same day assignments as well as for long term placements. We are always attempting to update and add new therapists to our roster and do our best to stay in touch with their schedules and availability so we will be ready for your call.
Our speech pathologists will typically be paid fifty five to sixty five dollars per hour and our occupational and physical therapists fifty dollars per hour to sixty dollars per hour
Occupational and physical therapy assistants receive thirty dollars per hour to thirty five dollars per hour.
GoodNews Personnel makes every effort to supply required documentation including with some exceptions:
- Resume * License * References * Insurance * PPD * Physical
- Titres * CNA Registry check * Check for professional disciplinary actions * Medicare/Medicaid checks
- Contact us for details on our placement services: CLICK HERE to inquire
- Post your position at no cost: CLICK HERE
- Discount on continuing education course(s): CLICK HERE for description and registration information